We can all agree that music is an incredible thing, right? A good song can lift you up when you're feeling down. It can make you dance in your seat. It can bring back fond memories that you haven't thought of in years. There are few things more powerful than music! The topic of love and relationships is a staple in almost all music. In fact, we'd venture to say that about 99.99999% of songs are either about falling in love or being heartbroken. Few people can recreate the true feeling of heartbreak better than musicians. They just know how to put all that sorrow, angst and loneliness into a beautiful melody that totally fits how you feel after a breakup. If you've just had your heart broken, odds are you're about to listen to some breakup songs. To help mend your broken heart, we've put together a playlist of the 25 best breakup songs! From bitter and betrayed to desperate and sorrowful, check them all out below:
- “Silver Springs” by Fleetwood Mac
- “Someone Like You” by Adele
- “You're So Last Summer” by Taking Back Sunday
- “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Take A Bow” by Rihanna
- “Irreplaceable” by Beyoncé
- “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift
- “Nothing Compares To U” by Sinead O'Connor
- “Don't Speak” by No Doubt
- “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette
- “Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O'Sullivan
- “Dancing On My Own” by Robyn
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
- “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake
- “Gonna Get Over You” by Sara Bareilles
- “Somebody That I Used To Know” by Gotye
- “You Were Meant For Me” by Jewel
- “Go Your Own Way” by Fleetwood Mac
- “Sorry” by Beyoncé
- “Lover's Cross” by Jim Croce
- “King of Wishful Thinking” by Go West
- “White Horse” by Taylor Swift
- “Un-Break My Heart” by Toni Braxton
- “Breakeven” by The Script
- “Ignorance” by Paramore
While it's usually guys laying down the cheesy pickup lines, some moments call for a role reversal! Check out thirty great pickup lines for women to use on men:
- You know what they say about men with big feet. Want to prove that to me?
- See this scar? It’s when I fell for you.
- Am I the only one who’s feeling wet or it’s just my vagina?
- I’m feeling exhausted. Can I sit on your face?
- Do you have a napkin because you’re making me wet?
- Your face is so charming. Can you put it between my legs?
- Hey, baby is there enough room for two in those pants cause I want to get in them.
- Do you want to play football with my ex, because you can kick his balls with your foot?
- Can you please let me know your name because I want to scream it loud tonight.
- Are you Starbucks cause I like you a latte?
- Did the cops arrest you earlier? Because it’d have to be illegal to look that great.
- You make me melt like an ice cream cone in the summer sun.
- You are like the best coffee: tall, dark and strong.
- You are hotter than a sunburn.
- If I said I worked for FedEx, would you let me handle your package?
- Hello, gorgeous. I’m like a tropical island. I am hot, wet and ready for visitors.
- Boy, I may not be Wilma Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock.
- I lost my bear. Can you sleep with me?
- Were you a part of the Boy Scouts? Because you have my heart tied in a knot.
- Can we take a picture? I need to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
- Can you give me the directions to your heart?
- Sex is a killer. Would you like to die happy?
- You look a lot like my future boyfriend.
- Oh no, can you help me? (How?) I lost my rubber duck. Could you take a bath with me instead?
- Hey handsome, do you want to play firefighters? Together, we can practice “stop, drop and roll”.
- Do you have some room in your mouth for another tongue?
- You have been such a naughty boy. Go to my bedroom.
- My hands are so chilly. May I put them in your pants to warm up?
- Oh dear—my bed is broken. Could I sleep in yours?
- If you were a car, I would love to ride you everywhere.
Flirting is often easier said than done. Flirting is especially difficult when you're at a public crowded place…like a bar. Bars are one of the most popular places to meet people, but also one of the hardest places to get to know people. If you're looking to meet a woman at a bar, you're going to need these four easy ways to flirt with a woman at a bar:
1. Make Eye Contact
If you want to flirt with a woman, the first step is getting her attention. The best way to get someone's attention is to make eye contact with them. Try to catch her gaze from across the bar and make sure you lock eyes with her for a few seconds to establish the fact that you are, in fact, looking at her. Don't stare too long, though! That can get creepy…
2. Say Something Funny
Once you've gotten her attention, you can approach her and begin your flirtation! The best way to flirt is to say something funny. If you can make her laugh, you'll win her over. Women love funny guys! An easy way to make her laugh is with a funny pickup line. If you're at a loss for a good pickup lines, check some out here.
3. Buy Her A Drink
One of the most popular easy ways to flirt at a bar is to buy someone a drink. Either send a drink to her via the bartender, or you can go right up to her and ask to buy her a drink. To make it even sweeter, offer to buy a round of drinks for her friends. This will show her you're kind (and you have a little money…)
4. Compliment Her
Compliments are always an easy way to flirt. Everyone appreciates a compliment! Just go up to her and compliment something about here. Her hair, her outfit, her eyes, her smile…anything! This is a nice and simple way to open up a conversation.
Honestly, pickup lines don't often work. The best thing you could hope for when using a pickup line is that you really make a woman laugh. If you use one of these 40 dirty pickup lines, that just might happen! Check them out below:
- Are you a pirate? Cause I’ve got a lot of semen waiting for you!
- Roses are red, I have tons of class, therefore I am eating your ass!
- When I saw you, I lost my tongue. Can I put yours in my mouth?
- Did you fell from heaven? Cause your booty is swollen!
- What has four legs and doesn’t have the most beautiful girl on it? My bed. Want to fix that?
- You want to come over for Thanksgiving? Because I’m gonna stuff your turkey.
- Fuck me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?
- Your body is a Wonderland an I’d like to be Alice.
- Are you a trampoline because I want to bounce on you.
- Are you a mirror? Cause I can see myself inside you.
- Roses are red grass is greener when i think about you i play with my wiener.
- You must be Medusa because you make me rock hard.
- Do you want to go on a ate? I’ll give you the D later.
- If you jingle my bells, you’ll have a white Christmas.
- Baby I’m like a firefighter I find them hot and leave them wet.
- If you were a squirrel, would you help me bust a nut?
- Can you help me with my science assignment? I need to know how to get to Uranus.
- Are you a farmer? [No] Then how did you get such beautiful, big, round melons?
- Your smile is almost as big, warm, and lovely as my penis.
- Girl do you have a shovel in that back pocket? Cause I’m digging that ass!
- I heard you are looking for a stud. I’ve got the STD, all I need is U.
- Did you get those pants at 50% off? Cause they are 100% off at my place!
- Are you flappy bird? Cause I could tap you all night.
- I hope you got a pet insurance, cause tonight I’m gonna destroy that pussy.
- Call me leaves, cause you should be blowing me.
- You work at a post office? Cause I saw you checking out my package.
- Is there a cellphone in your backpocket? Cause that ass is calling me!
- Do you know your ABC’s? Cause I wanna give you the 4th letter of the alphabet.
- Are you a tortilla? Because I want to flip you over and eat you out!
- There are 8 planets in the universe, but only 7 after I destroy Uranus
- I’ll treat you like my homework: Slam you on the table and do you all night long!
- I might not go down in history, but I’ll go down on you!
- Do you believe in karma? Because I know some good karma-sutra positions.
- I like every bone in your body, especially mine.
- You know what I like in a girl? [What?] My dick.
- Pizza is my second favourite thing to eat in bed.
- Do you want to have good sex? [No!] Well then come to my place!
- Let’s play Barbie. I’ll be Ken and you can be the box I come in.
- You’re like my little toe, because I’m going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home.
- Touch your toes and I will show you where the rocket goes!
When it comes to relationships, there are so many factors to figure out. These things are complicated! One of the biggest dating topics that almost always leads to a heated debate is the idea of age gaps. (When we say “age gap,” we mean an age difference of at least five years.) Many people say that “age is just a number,” and therefore it has no relevance in a relationship. Others feel that large age gaps can seriously impact a relationship and that in some cases, they're even inappropriate (as in one of the partners is underage!) To add to the debate, we're going to break down the good and the bad of age gaps in relationships right here. Take a look:
Those in favor of age gaps in relationships may be on to something. Barring any relationships that involve underage individuals (if you're in one of these, consider yourself disgusting…and a criminal), relationships with age gaps can actually be great things. If you're involved with someone significantly older, they are more likely to be more experienced, cultured and wiser. This can help you to grow as a person and improve upon yourself in a way that being with someone your own age cannot. On the flipside, if you're the one that is older, you get the great privilege of helping someone else to grow.
While there are good aspects to age gaps in relationships, we have to admit that there are more bad aspects. The most obvious bad aspect is the stigma. There is a major stigma surrounding large age gaps in relationships. For instance, younger women who are with much older men are often viewed as “gold diggers” who are only after the man's money. Many people doubt the legitimacy of these relationships due to the social stigma. Another negative aspect is that the two partners are at very different points in their life, and therefore they often want entirely different things. The younger partner may want to have kids one day, while the older partner does not want kids because they already have them and are past that point in their life. Being at different places in life also makes it hard for the two partners to understand one another. Issues that are important to the older partner may have no relevance to the younger partner, mainly because they have not reached a certain point in their life.
All in all, when it comes to age gaps in relationships, it really depends on the people involved. For some couples, age gaps totally work. For others, the relationships ultimately reach their end. What matters most is that everyone involved is of legal age, is comfortable, happy, and in love with their partner. If all those requirements are met, then maybe age really is just a number.
Men can be crazy hard to read. From the time they're born, men are taught to bottle up their feelings and emotions, making it nearly impossible to tell how they feel about anything. This makes it particularly hard to know how your boyfriend feels about your relationship. You may feel that you love him, but how do you know if he loves you? Even if he verbally says that he loves you, is there any way you can really be sure? Check out these four signs that a man is in love with you:
1. He's Includes You In Family Activities
Most men don't just introduce any partner to their family. If he's introduced you to his family and is including you in family occasions, it's because he has serious feelings about your relationship. If he thought the relationship was going to end anytime soon, he wouldn't want you to be involved with his family at all.
2. He's Not Talking To Other Women
Now, we don't mean that he can't talk to longterm friends or co-workers. We mean that if he's not flirting with other women, it's because he has strong feelings for you and wants to make sure your relationship works. It also means that he really respects you and doesn't want to do anything that would upset you or make you look foolish.
3. He Is Protective Of You
When a man texts or calls to make sure you get home alright, consider him in love. If he actually worries about you when you're away and wants to make sure that you're safe, it's because he really cares about you. If he wasn't in love with you, he wouldn't care whether you were okay or not.
4. He Lets You Get Your Way…A Lot
If a man is constantly letting you get your way, it's probably because he loves you. When a man is in love, he'll do just about anything to make sure you're happy. This means spoiling you and letting you get your way, even when it's not what he wants. Now, it's up to you to not take advantage of this perk! He may really love you and want to make you happy, but that doesn't mean you can walk all over him!
So you're thinking of proposing to your partner – or you have an idea that your partner may propose to you. Either way, getting engaged is a huge step to take in a relationship. It means that “holy matrimony” is on the horizon! While you obviously love your partner, and you probably think you know everything there is to know about them, there are some important questions to ask before getting engaged. There are certain, well, deal breakers you should know about before you exchanged those everlasting vows. You don't want to wait until after you're married to find out that you and your partner are on very different pages about some very important things. Before you decide to get married, check out these three important questions to ask before getting engaged:
1. Do You Want Kids?
This is undoubtedly the most important thing you need to know before marrying your partner. Many marriages have ended because one partner wanted kids and the other did not. There's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting kids (those pesky little devils can be so annoying, right?) There's also nothing wrong with definitely wanting kids (they enrich our lives in a way we could never imagine, right?) Before taking the next step, you need to know if you and your partner are in agreeance about having children. If not, it could mean the end of your marriage.
2. Where Do You Want To Live?
Where you're going to live is a huge decision you'll have to make once you get married. Do you want to continue living wherever you already are? Do you want to move somewhere new and start with a clean slate? Do you want to live in an apartment or a big house? Do you want to make sure that you live far, far away from your in-laws? These questions surrounding living quarters are very important and can make or break a marriage.
3. What Do You See For Your Career?
It's important to know what your partner has in mind for their career, if anything. Maybe they want to be a stay-at-home parent. Maybe they have huge ambitions and want to start their own business. It's also important to know what you want to do with your career. If your partner wants to be a stay-at-home parent, you'll have to be prepared to carry the financial stability in your household. This is something you need to know and agree to in advance, otherwise your marriage is headed for splitsville!
Going on dates is a huge part of a relationship! The perfect date is a combination of fun and romantic, and can really make or break a potential relationship. While there are seemingly endless options for fun and romantic dates, there aren't so many date options for teenage couples. Teenagers have to worry about certain things like being underage (No bars or clubs!) and making it home in time for curfew (No late-night concerts or romantic getaways!) Teenagers also have very little money seeing as most of them don't have jobs. All of this can make it very difficult to plan a date! To help out our young friends in love, we've got 30 great date ideas for teens. Check them out below:
- Going On A Picnic
- Seeing A Movie
- Taking An Art Class Together
- Going Bowling
- Walking Around the Park
- Walking Around the Mall
- Going Out to Eat
- Check Out A Museum
- Go For A Bike Ride
- Take A Dance Class
- Have A Trivia Night
- Go To the Beach
- Grab A Cup of Coffee
- Go Out For Ice Cream
- Check Out A Book Store
- Sing Karaoke
- Study Classwork Together
- Walk Your/Their Dog Together
- Watch Television
- Play Video Games Together
- Visit An Aquarium/Zoo
- Go To A County Fair/Carnival
- Go Ice Skating/Roller Blading
- Play Miniature Golf
- Watch the Sunset Together
- Explore A Thrift Store
- Volunteer Somewhere Together
- Go To A Sports Game
- Play Games At An Arcade
- Spend Time With One Another's Family
If we're being honest, pickup lines very rarely work on women. They find these things to be cheesy and sometimes offensive. With that said, how else are you going to start a conversation? Pickup lines can be very helpful to people who need an easy way to start talking to a woman, and there are ways to make sure your pickup line doesn't fall flat. You're much more likely to succeed if your pickup line makes her laugh! Check out thirty hilarious pickup lines to use when approaching a woman:
- Are you a campfire? Cause you're hot and I want s'more
- We're not socks. But I think we'd make a great pair.
- Girl, you Make Curves Great Again.
- So we're friends now, when do the benefits kick in?
- I know you're busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?
- If your feeling down, can I feel you up?
- Hey Baby, I just paid off this mustache, want to take it for a ride?
- Are you a drug, cause I marijuana take you home with me tonight.
- You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.
- Roses are red, my face is too, that only happens when I’m around you
- I heard you’re good in algebra, can you replace my X without asking Y
- Can I follow you? Cause my mom told me to follow my dreams
- Know what's on the menu? Me-n-u.
- Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me.
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. Oh Really? What is it? Its just that…your numbers not in it.
- If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
- I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
- I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
- I’m not a hoarder but I really want to keep you forever.
- You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
- Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
- Is Your Dad A Preacher? Cause Girl You’re A Blessing
- If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
- It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
- It's a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you'd be too hot to handle.
- Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
First dates are a serious hit or miss situation. If you make a mistake, you've most likely ruined the chances for another date, let alone a relationship with this person. If you want to make a great impression on a first date, there are some things you definitely should avoid doing. Check out four things you should never do on a first date:
1. Have Sex
There's some debate surrounding this, but for the most part, having sex on the first date does not make a good impression. It sends the signal that you're easy and it may even make your date think that you sleep with anyone and everyone you go out with. Keep your pants on and make your date really work to earn intimacy.
2. Wear Revealing Clothes
This one is very intricately related to the prior tip. Dressing provocatively or wearing revealing clothes sends the message that you are easy. Most people like a partner who dresses modestly and doesn't show off their body…at least not on the first date.
3. Talk About Your Ex
A surefire way to ruin a first date is to talk about your ex. You need to avoid talking about exes at all costs. Even if your date asks about your previous relationships, keep it brief. Talking too much about an ex sends the message that you aren't over that ex, and it will send your date running.
4. Pretend To Be Someone You're Not
The worst thing you can do on a first date – or any date, really – is pretend to be someone you are not. Don't lie about your job, your family or your friends. Don't lie about your hobbies or what you enjoy doing. Be honest and be yourself. Being true to who you are will make the best impression you can make on a first date.